I put together a little Mother’s Day gift guide for all you last minute shoppers to aide you in finding the perfect gift for that special woman in your life. Thank you for checking out my Mother’s Day guide and remember, I only share products I love!
- Playful & Lively Collection, Jo Malone $135
- ‘Elle’ Drop Earrings, Kendra Scott $55
- Satin Romper, Kate Spade $53 CURRENTLY 33% OFF– Give her the gift of a luxurious satin pajama romper, in an adorable floral print.
- Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish $36- Gift her a body polish that contains a highly moisturizing and gently exfoliating blend of virgin coconut oil and delicately floral Moroccan rose to leave skin soft and hydrated with a light scent of coconut and rose petals.
- The Blooming Bounty Bouquet, starts at $39.99-This pretty basket is sure to cheer up her day! A white-wash handled basket, filled with green button pompoms, white daisy poms, hot pink mini carnations and purple carnations is sure to make her smile.
- Dyptique Roses Scented Candle $32- It may seem like an expensive candle (and it is) but believe me this candle smells like absolute heaven. It smells like you are strolling through a rose garden without being overpowering, but lovely and subtle. You will love it, trust me!
- Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre Parfum $100- CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge reimagines the decidedly young scent in a constellation of tender and vibrant notes, at once delicate and airy, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail.
- Scalloped Faux Leather Tote, BP $49- Perforations highlight the pretty scalloped topline of a faux-leather tote perfect for the beach, farmers market or around-town shopping.
- Bayard Place Stacey Wallet, KSNY $100- Kate Spade New York’s slim Stacey wallet puts cards and cash on display in a symmetrical, easy snap format in gorgeous printed faux leather.
- Lemon Recipe Book, Kate Spade
$34UPDATE: now on sale for $23.80!- Keep your favorite recipes organized in a cute and functional spiral-bound book featuring a refreshing lemon print on the front and pages set up for recipes inside, along with category tabs for easy reference.
Thank you for checking out my gift guide for Mother’s Day! Let me know what you thought in the comments below.